How to Change Language on Facebook? (Complete Guide for UAE 2022)
With the UAE hosting the World Expo in 2022, there has been an increase in interest in learning Arabic. With Facebook being one of the most popular social media platforms in the world, it’s no surprise that many people are looking for ways to change their language settings to Arabic or another language as well. In this blog, we will help you to know how to change the language on Facebook.
If you’re one of the more than 1.4 billion people who use Facebook regularly, you might not know that now the language is not a barrier to communication and developing good relations with others. You can change the language of your Facebook account to better suit your needs. Whether you need to brush up on a language or just want to add some variety to your social media diet, changing your Facebook language is a quick and easy process.
Method to Change the Language on Facebook by a Mobile Device
There is no hard and fast rule to change the Facebook language whether you are using a mobile device or a computer. They both have different user-interface but it is not a big deal to change Facebook language over there. If you are a mobile phone user you can change the Facebook language by using the Facebook website or downloading the Facebook app as well and following these steps.
- Download the Facebook app and open your account by using your email ID and password.
- From the Right top corner, tap on a menu option to open it
- Here move the cursor down to search for the setting option and click on it
- A box of language options will open there
- Click on it and you will see multiple language options.
- Click on your desired language as if you are in the UAE you can also choose Arabic and the language will change automatically.
By Computer or PC
If you want to change the language on your Facebook account and you don’t use a mobile device, you can access Facebook through a web browser on any computer. It is also quite easy to change the language of Facebook by using a computer. You can change the language on the computer via the given steps.
- Go to www.facebook.com and log into your account from a browser such as Chrome.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, you will see a menu option then click on it
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Language” in the left column of the Settings page.
- Now select the option and choose a new language from the “Language” drop-down menu and click “Save Changes.
- In case you couldn’t find your desired language you can change the setting such as choosing the option of another language and secondary languages will appear there.
By News Feed
One of the features that make Facebook so popular is the News Feed. The News Feed is a constantly updating list of stories from friends, Pages you’ve liked, and groups you’re in. You can also see what’s trending on Facebook. If you’re one of the many people who use Facebook in a language other than English and find it difficult to change the language settings then don’t worry there is another option for you. You can also change the language settings from the news feed page also.
- Open the newsfeed page on your Facebook account
- On the right side of your newsfeed screen, you will see the language option box
- Open this and you will find the list of different languages
- Now choose the one desired language from here
- It offers multiple options to the user for language
It is easy to change the language on Facebook if you follow the steps in this guide. You can change the language back to English at any time by following the same steps. The process is slightly different if you are using the Facebook app on your phone or tablet. If you have any trouble, you can always contact Facebook for help.