Are you a passionate blogger with something to say? Are you looking for a platform to share your ideas with a wider audience? If so, we want to hear from you!
Here at Webstings, we’re always on the lookout for fresh voices and new perspectives. So if you’ve got something to say, we’d love to give you a platform to share it.
Please take some time to review this entire page as it clearly explains the guidelines, the submission process, and the type of content we accept.
What We Look for
Successful guest post contributions should be comprehensive, data-driven, interesting, and educational. To increase your chances of getting published on our blog, ensure that your contribution,
- Is a relevant, well-researched post (preferably 1000+ words) with actionable tips.
- Is 100% original and unpublished. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Only includes claims that are backed by links to credible research or case studies. Avoid citing our competitors, and using any irrelevant promotional links to websites.
- Includes examples and relevant images to illustrate your point.
- Includes subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs which make the article more readable.
Topics We Cover
- Apps and Software
- Tools and Gadgets
- How to Guides
- Social Media
- Digital Marketing
- Content Creation
- Content Management
- Content Promotion
- App Development
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Software Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Graphic Designing
- Ecommerce web development
Please refer to the existing posts on our blog to understand and identify more topics, content layouts, language, and tone that we prefer, further.
- Submissions must meet our content team’s quality standards in order to get published. Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion and make minor edits to your article.
- Your article must be 1000+ words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- You can only have 1 self-serving link. Either a link to a relevant, informative, resource (i.e. a blog post) in the body of the article (dofollow link) or to your site or to any social media channel in the author bio (dofollow link). You can link to other relevant articles from our website that may add value to the article. But please refrain from excessive linking. In general, it’s best to keep the link count under 5.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog.
- Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- Images and videos are encouraged, as they make the article look further enticing to the reader.
- Please send images as a separate attachment.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed.
If you’re interested in writing a guest post for us, simply send us an email at contributedubai[at]gmail[dot]com with your idea. We can’t wait to hear from you!