The [pii_email_037d07812f905a3927ae] error is a Microsoft Outlook error that prevents you from sending emails or doing anything on outlook once it occurs. Although this error does not cause any harm to your PC, it can be annoying as it may disrupt your work or delay it from getting done. These articles will discuss in detail the possible causes for this error and provide very easy solutions for you to be able to fix it.
What Causes The [pii_email_037d07812f905a3927ae] Error?
Unlike many Microsoft Outlook errors, there is no specific cause for this error. It may be caused by one of the causes mentioned further or a combination of those causes. This error may occur due to anything however, some of the main causes of this error are given below
- An outdated version of Outlook is being used. The cause for this error can be as little as this, however causing great annoyance.
- The Microsoft Outlook version that you are using is not compatible with the version of your operating system.
- There was a problem during the time of installation of Microsoft Outlook.
- Your files on Outlook are corrupted.
- The Outlook account is corrupted
- A pirated version of Outlook is being used.
- Multiple accounts have been used on Outlook
- There is a problem with the SMTP configuration.
- There is some problem with Outlook settings.
6 Easy Solutions to Solve The [pii_email_037d07812f905a3927ae] Error
[pii_email_037d07812f905a3927ae] can be very annoying and looks very complicated to solve; it is not an error that cannot be easily fixed. You can easily fix this error by following the solutions exactly. The best and easy solutions to fix the [pii_email_037d07812f905a3927ae] errors are.
1. Check your Internet Connection
Before trying out any other solution, this is the first thing you need to do. Often the [pii_email_037d07812f905a3927ae] error can be caused by some problem with your internet connection. So, firstly before trying out a lengthy solution try checking your internet connection and its speed. You can check both of those by going to a relevant site that tells you your internet speed. Follow these steps to achieve your task simply.
- Go to a relevant website For example Speedtest.net
- After opening the website you will see a ‘go’ written on the screen. Click on that.
- It will check your internet connection and will show the results. View the results.
Once you have viewed the results, you will get a clear idea if there is a problem with your internet connection; restart your router or contact your service provider to resolve your internet connection. If the internet connection is not the problem, move on to the next solution.
2. Clear Cookie and Cache
This error may occur if the cache is not cleaned. Unwanted cache in RAM often causes this error. Often unwanted cache and cookies act as multiple accounts or duplicate accounts and this is a known cause for [pii_email_037d07812f905a3927ae] error. Cleaning cache and cookies requires a few steps, and you can easily get rid of the annoying issue. Follow these steps to clear your cache and cookies.
Clear your app data and then clear the local app data.
- Type ‘Control + R’ on your keyboard.
- It will open a run dialogue. Type %appdata%.
- Delete all the files present in AppData or delete the Outlook files.
After this clear files from LocalAppData
- Type ‘Control + R’ to open the run dialogue.
- In the run dialogue type ‘%localappdata%
- Delete all the files present in the LocalAppData.
After this go back to see if the error is fixed. If not then move on to the next solution.
3. Check SMTP Configuration
Things like username and password are included in SMTP configuration. Errors like [pii_email_037d07812f905a3927ae] often occur due to a problem with SMTP configuration. To check your SMTP configuration follow the following steps.
- 1. In your setting open the control panel.
- 2. You will have to change the view to ‘large category’
- 3. Then select ‘mail’ from the control panel.
- 4. Click on ‘Email Account’ from the popup screen.
- 5. Double click on ‘E-mail accounts’ and click on ‘more settings’
- 6. Enter username and password after clicking on ‘my server requires authentication’ if needed.
- 7. Go to the advance tab and type IMAP and SMTP port numbers after asking your server administrator.
4. Use VPN
Sometimes, there may be a case when the service providers block some things from loading while using their internet. This may be the case for you thus the problem is occurring. You can install a VPN (Virtual private network) which will change your IP address and will let you access restricted content. Download a good VPN for example CyberGhost or Surfshark. Go back to see if your problem has been solved. If not then move on to the next solution.
5. Re-install Outlook
The causes mentioned above also mention that the causes for this error might be a problem in the installation process or a pirated version of Outlook. In both cases, you will have to reinstall Outlook. Follow the following steps to achieve it.
- Open the control panel and click ‘program and features’.
- Double click Office 365
- Follow the on-screen steps
- Download the latest version of Microsoft from its official website.
- Create your account and add that to the office.
6. Open MS Outlook in Your Browser (Last Resort)
If none of the above solutions work out for you that means that not even one version of Outlook is compatible with your computer. This solution may not be a permanent one but as a last resort to continue with your work you can try it. Open Outlook on your browser by going to its website.
All the easy solutions are mentioned in detail in this article. Try all the solutions one by one and the [pii_email_037d07812f905a3927ae] error will be solved by getting you back to work.