Microsoft Outlook has provided a business platform for people around the world. The number of Microsoft Outlook users has been growing day by day. Microsoft Company has been introducing improvements that include bug fixes and new features to improve user experience.
Common users of Microsoft Outlook may be familiar with a variety of errors that occur. The relevant error discussed in the article is [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]. This article provides the understanding, reasoning for the occurrence of the error, and 7 ways one can resolve the error.
Why Does The Error [pii_emial_aef67573025b785e8ee2] Occur?
Like [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] created using an incompatible version of Outlook error pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2 because Outlook has stopped working. Although it is the main cause of this error, it is not always the case due to poor SMTP fixation which can also lead to this error [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] as [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. Below we have mentioned some of the reasons for the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error.
- There was a conflict between Outlook and other operating systems.
- Your MS Outlook request has expired and needs to be updated.
- Your application (OS) is not compatible with your MS Outlook application.
- Using multiple accounts in Outlook.
- Using corrupt accounts in Outlook.
- Your MS Outlook program files are corrupted.
- You have incorrectly adjusted your Outlook settings and changed the default settings incorrectly.
- You are using a third-party version or a domestic version of Outlook.
How Can One Fix The Error [pii_emial_aef67573025b785e8ee2]?
Check The Outlook Version
There may be a chance that [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] is caused by an error during installation, which means that the installation process may skip some steps during installation because your desktop version is not compatible with the Outlook version you have installed. So first, make sure you are using the compatible version of Outlook. To check the watch version, follow the steps outlined below.
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your desktop.
- In the Help menu, select About Microsoft Office Outlook.
- 0n the About section, you will see a version of your view.
After checking the Outlook version of the Outlook application on your desktop, go to this link and check whether you are using the compatible version of Outlook on your desktop or not. If it does not match, uninstall Outlook and install the compatible version of Outlook. This should fix your [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] problem.
Check Network Connection
Network problems are a common cause of various errors in your computer. Microsoft Outlook is like that. Network problems may be the reason why you received the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error. Some of the most common network problems are:
- You have a slow internet connection.
- Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or Government is blocking the Outlook IP address.The solutions to these problems are.
- If you have a slow internet connection, you should try to contact your ISP about that matter. You can also try restarting your router and see if it fixes your connection problem and as a result, there was an error [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2].
- Use Virtual Private Network (VPN) or proxy service:
Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) may be blocking access to Outlook servers for some reason. Depending on where you live, this may be the reason why you got [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]. Use a trusted VPN service to change your IP and get unrestricted access to Outlook. Alternatively, if you have access to a proxy service, you can also use proxy IP to access servers.
Reinstall Microsoft Outlook
If the following steps do not apply to you then there is a good chance that the Microsoft Outlook you are using is illegal or criminal and therefore its offer [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]. If you are unsure whether the application is out of the official package or not, uninstall the application and download the application from the Microsoft page and reinstall Outlook.
Like [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] if there is a problem with your SMTP configuration you will find [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] problem. Port number, email, username, and password come under SMTP configuration. Follow the steps below to make sure there are no problems with SMTP.
- Go to the control panel and change the view to “main category”
- Select “Email” from your control panel
- After clicking on Email, a popup screen will appear, on that screen click “Email Accounts”.
- There you will see all the email accounts. Double-click on any email address.
- After double-clicking on the email accounts click on “Additional settings
- If the SMTP server you are using uses a username and password Check “My server needs authentication” and enter the SMTP server username and password otherwise skip this step.
Then Go to the “Advance” tab and check the IMAP and SMTP port numbers. Below I have outlined the IMAP port number and default SMTP server. If you are not sure which hole the server is using. It is best to check with the server administrator or enter the following port number as a demo.
SCANPST.exe is the second program created by Microsoft to solve most of the Office package problems you can use this application as you have used the Microsoft Automatic Repair Tool.
As most the Outlook users, were reporting different types of errors like [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6], [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] Microsoft Outlook has created different tools to automatically detect and solve the error. Among those tools, Microsoft Office Auto Repair tool is one.
Open in Browser
We do not consider it a solution but a different solution [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]. Even after re-installing Outlook while watching [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2], your desktop version is incompatible with the Outlook you are using. There may be no version of Outlook compatible with your desktop. You can check if your Windows version is compatible or not by going to this link, If you find the right version for Outlook, you can install that Office package.
If you have not yet found the right version, it is best to open Outlook in your browser by going to the official Outlook website. Open a website and enter your email and password and log in.
We hope we were able to resolve the pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2 error. Let us know if you have any problems you are facing or cannot solve.