Fix [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] Error | 6 Easy Steps
Microsoft Outlook is the most preferred application for communication. It is highly popular for its email management system as it is well structured compared to many others. It makes the task of sending and receiving emails easy. However often errors like [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] can occur. This error, in particular, does not cause any serious damage but can be annoying and disrupt your work. This article will discuss in detail what causes [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] and the best possible solutions to fix it.
What is The [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] Error?
To fix the error, you do not need to know the in-depth details of the error. The Outlook program sends an error message like this if there is any technical issue with your computer. This error does not cause any serious harm to your computer like viruses. This error can be solved easily by using different solutions.
What are The Causes of [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] Error?
The [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] error, unlike other error do not have one specific cause. Thus it can be caused by anything. Some of the main causes due to which this error might occur are:
- Misconfigured settings of the MS Outlook.
- The version of Outlook that you use is not compatible with your computer’s operating system.
- An old or outdated version of Outlook is being used.
- A pirated version of Outlook is being used.
- There is an issue with corrupted files on Outlook.
- There is an issue with your account being corrupted.
- There is an issue with the SMTP configuration.
- Multiple accounts on Outlook are being used.
- While installing it, some problem was not seen or neglected.
All of these causes can cause [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c], however the given solutions can solve them.
6 Effective Solutions to Fix The [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] error?
Although the [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] error looks very complicated it is not. A really small technical issue causes it. One of these solutions will help you resolve the error and you can get back to your work in no time.
1. Reinstall Microsoft Outlook
If you are facing this error it is highly likely that MS outlook faced a problem during its installation process or it is pirated. In such a case delete it and install it again by following these steps.
- Click on ‘program and features’ by going onto the control panel.
- Click on the relevant Microsoft that you have installed.
- First, follow the screen steps, then reinstall the software.
If you are still facing the error, then there is something else causing it thus move on to the next solution.
2. Clear Cache and Cookies
Sometimes having a lot of data in your cache and cookies can cause an error like these. If your cache and cookies are not ever cleared then this is most definitely the problem. You can clear your cache and cookies by following these steps.
- To open run dialogue, type ‘Control + R’
- Then type ‘%localappdata%
- Delete all the files from LocalAppData
Then delete files from Appdata
- To open run dialogue type ‘Control +R’ on your keyboard.
- Type %appdata%
- Delete all files from AppData
Go and check if the error has been solved, if not then move on to the next solution.
3. Check SMTP Configuration
Things like email, passwords, and usernames come under SMTP configuration. If there is a problem with your SMTP configuration, then it is highly likely that the [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] error is occurring due to that. You need to check to detect any problem with SMTP configuration by following a few simple steps.
- Change the view to ‘large category’ after accessing the control panel on your computer.
- Click on ‘mail’ from the option given.
- Select ‘email accounts’ from the popup option after you click on mail.
- After double-clicking on an email click on ‘more settings’.
- Click on ‘my server requires authentication and enter your username and password if required otherwise move on to the next step.
- Go to the Advanced tab and check the IMAP and SMTP port numbers. Ask your server administrator for port numbers and enter those.
If your error has still not been solved then it is likely that there is some other issue thus move on to the next solution.
4. Check The Speed of Your Internet Connection
A major reason for this error could be a problem with your internet connection. Often errors like these occur due to a small issue like having a slow internet connection. You need to first check if your internet connection is the actual problem. Websites like speedtest.net detect problems with your internet as well as check its speed. Check your internet connection by going to the relevant website. If there is a problem you can restart your router or contact your service provider to fix the issue. If the internet connection is not the problem, move on to the next solution.
5. Repair Corrupt Files
The [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] error if often caused by corrupted files. If you think that this is the cause behind the annoying error, consider repairing the corrupt file with a good fixing too. You can do this or re-install MS Outlook. Re-installing Outlook is a better option if you are looking to eliminate the problem completely.
6. Use The Microsoft Auto-Repair Tool
Microsoft provides a repair tool effective for fixing errors on the app.
- Go to MS Outlook document location.
- View data documents and go to file. Then to account setting.
- After clicking on the info tab, click open SCANPST.EXE. Click and search the file you need to fix.
- It will scan the document once you click on start.
- Click on the repair once the error shows and wait for it to finish.
Hopefully this will resolve the [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] error.
The [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] error is not a major one. However, it can be really annoying, especially when you are in the middle of work. However, these 6 effective solutions will solve the issue. If your issue is still not solved open MS outlook in your browser as a last resort to continue with your work.